X

• Filtrele
  • Zaman
  • Göster
Hepsini Sil
yeni mesajlar

Any English speakers here?

Just bought a mini r56 cooper s 2011.
    Really disappointed to find no where near me has any service centres apart from Borusan Bodrum who refuse to look at it as its not 'original'.
    I really dont know what to do. Borusan want 14000tl to replace all the non original parts after which they agree to diagnose any problems and service it.
    I am being told to go to to Izmir sanaiye which is over 2.5 hrs away! In the mean time I have warning lights coming up daily.
    I love the car but at this moment really wish I hadnt bought it. I should have done some service research first. Where I come from you take a mini to a bmw dealership (of which there are many) or any garage and they can service it for you.
    Any help appreciated before I end up wrecking the engine.

Hi there,

Is Borusan Bodrum the first and only Service that you go?

For sure İstanbul İzmir Ankara or Bursa have more reliable and wellknown services than Bodrum.

I also know that,Borusan can't touch your car if you have non original and modified car.
    May be not outhorised one can look.

But for you i found one service there.(from internet.) Worth checking it. If not, monday i can look for you.

ATALI OTOMOTIV ÖZEL OTO SERVİS KALE İŞ MERKEZİ A BLOK NO:1 KONACIK BODRUM +90 252 363 02 10

06' R53 mcs 16 JCV 03

Yorum Yap

Thank you so much for the reply!
      No, I bought the car second hand and it seems its has not been serviced with original parts. I did not realise that would be a problem. As the service is computer driven, I soon realised I would have to go to a main service place. Anyway, I had (wrongly) assumed that there would be many BMW service places who would gladly look at it for me. Completely different system of car maintenance in Europe, the main dealers just fix it, doesnt matter whether the parts are original or not.

I have been to several places in the sanaiye in Konacik, no one seems to help, they just keep telling me to go to Izmir. Im not sure the car would make it with one serious engine warning light showing. I dont know Atali, will get someone to ring them for me on Monday. The problem is that no servis places seem to have the correct computer interface to connect. Thanks so much for your help.

Yorum Yap

Hello, it's sad to hear that your issue with your Mini. I wonder, which parts are non-genuine on your Mini, as Borusan said? Can you please explain what kind of issue do you have with your Mini? Only warning light or some kind of weird sounds etc. ?
        Maybe there isn't any big problem to worry about. I hope.
        sigpic

Yorum Yap

No problem,

Actually it's better to talk with previous owner if you bought from Bodrum . He knows right places to go with correct interface better than me.

Anyways if u have any problem just fell free to ask. Everybody is Here to help eachother.

Take care

06' R53 mcs 16 JCV 03

Yorum Yap

First I got this....mini1.png but thats now gone (after I had a new headlamp unit put in) I was loosing power but now it seems ok.
            Now I have this....mini2.jpg and this...mini3.jpg.
            Tonight I could not turn my headlights off and had to disconnect both of them so I didnt drain the battery. So some sort of reoccurring electrical problem too.

Borusan gave me a 2/3 page list of all the parts they wanted to replace and after a computer hook up they said that I needed a new high pressure fuel pump and that was the main problem.

Yorum Yap

I bought it from a dealer in Izmir.....

Yorum Yap

High pressure fuel pump is kind of chronic issue on R56 models. You should replace it with a new one which is a bit expensive :/ Maybe that headlight issue caused by headlight switch or light sensor, just guessing..
                sigpic

Yorum Yap

Thanks Murat. I dont mind replacing it just dont want to pay Borusan 14000tl to do it. I knew there were issues with the fuel pump. I am guessing that my car is too old to have it replaced under the recall? Also I dont suppose Borusan will do it anyway because the car is not 'original' . What a mess

I will check out the place suggested in Konacik on monday. Is there anywhere I can go either Izmir or closer where I can actually get this stuff fixed properly without Borusan being involved? Where does everyone get their cars serviced?

Yorum Yap

In my opinion you should leave over Borusan option. It seems that the service which omracr suggested at the Konacık solve your issue. If their not, we will search another ones in Izmir. For your last question: Most of this forum members located in Istanbul, they get their car serviced at A.Y.N. Auto - Maslak. If you'll go to Istanbul somehow in the future, I recommend you should get to there and request some check-up for your Mini. You can also meet our members at there too.
                    sigpic

Yorum Yap

You can create a topic for your Mini and describe it to us >>>HERE
                      Let us know your Mini
                      sigpic

Yorum Yap

Hi, sorry to hear all issues happened to your mini. I couldn't understand why borusan need to replace all your non-original parts. It seems like they try to get your money! I've been in Konacik only one time to solve my exhaust problem and I couldn't find anyone. I thing the best way to solve your problem is towing your car to izmir for a better service. If you have chance to bring your car to istanbul, there is a really good mini service, A.Y.N auto which is our forum's sponsor. They know everything about mini and their first aim is not taking your money. And the best thing about them is they don't care about non-original parts lol.
                        The towing price from bodrum to istanbul shouldn't be more than 500-600 TL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        En son düzenleyen DOA29; 31-07-16, 13:09.
                        doayen!

1) 34 DOA 29 - R56 Midnight Black JCW '12
                        2) 34 DOA 29 - R56 Thunder Gray GP2 '13
                        3) DOAYENS - R56 Midnight Black Cooper S '13
                        4) 7KVC909 - R53 Astro Black Cooper S '06
                        5) 34 DOA 06 - R59 Midnight Black Cooper S Roadster '13
                        6) 34 UT 5348 - R53 Thunder Blue GP '06
                        7) 34 DOA 06 - R53 Cosmos Black Cooper S '05
                        8) 34 DOA 90 - R59 White Silver JCW Roadster '14

Yorum Yap

Hi there and welcome along to the club !

I totally agree with Mr. Doa29 where he suggests is the right place to your mini.

Borusan has some kind of unlogical policies and we never found any solution during the days that I had service periods under warranty! I made inspection in Sanayi at maslak, then I was visiting Borusan service shop in order to fix some problems.

Mostly CEL comes up due to low turbocharge pressure failure but we still have no idea if your car is running in normal condition or less power. Please advise us much more detail like your cold stars if there is some smoke on exhaust or if the CEL comes up while you put full throttle on it.

Gorkem

Yorum Yap

I am at atali now. Seems they are now called cem? Anyway he's testing it now. Hope they can help.

Yorum Yap

Hazırlanıyor...
                            X